Thursday 10 February 2011

Bargain Birthday cards



I needed to get a couple of birthday cards for my daughter's friends when I spotted some value packs of cards in Sainsbury's yesterday. £1.79 for a pack of 12 cards in two designs. Pink for girls and blue for boys. For the price I had to try some so bought a pack of each. These will last us the year for any children's parties DD is invited to.

I was slightly dubious about the quality they would be for the price, but actually they are really good. You really can't go wrong at 15p per card.

The size of each card is smaller than a standard oblong sized card, but they are a decent sized square. Certainly not too small to give for a children's party.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic bargain..thanks for sharing. ;-) I blog about family fun and frugality at www.babybudgeting.co.uk maybe you would like to pop over and share your story as a guest blog?

    ReplyDelete